CT RUSH COLUMBUS CUP Information
Brookfield, Easton, New Milford, and South Salem Fields
- Complete the online application entry form accessed from the Tournament Homepage, and pay by credit card online.
- To complete the online application, payment must accompany the application.
- Acceptances will not be processed until payment is received and deposited.
- “Acceptance of Application” indicates that the team has been forwarded to the Committee for consideration; this is separate from “Acceptance into Event”.
- IF PAYING BY CREDIT CARD, A 3.5% CONVENIENCE CHARGE WILL BE ADDED TO THE ENTRY FEE.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE TO TEAMS WITHDRAWING AFTER ACCEPTANCE.
- 1-month prior tournament date
- Qualified teams will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Teams applying late may be put on a waiting list.
- General Information
- Accepted teams are required to review the event RULES & REGULATIONS and the event INFO LETTER FOR ACCEPTED TEAMS. Both items are accessible from the Tournament Homepage.
- In the event of adverse weather, unplayable fields or other uncontrollable conditions, the Tournament Committee reserves the right to change the format of the competition as circumstances dictate, including shortening games, canceling games, etc. The Tournament Committee’s determination on any refunds or credits issued shall be final.
- Should the event be canceled in its entirety before any tournament games are played, teams will have as a minimum the option to receive a seventy percent (70%) refund of their entry fee.
- If the event is canceled due to COVID- 19 reasons, all teams will receive a full refund.
- Under no circumstances will the Tournament be responsible for any travel, lodging, consequential or special expenses claimed by teams or participants.
- The tournament is an event generally open to the public. Photographs and videos of games and participants can and should be expected, and those images will appear in various media, including social media, providing coverage of the event and promotion of future events. Teams and their participants acknowledge these possibilities when applying and agree to the reasonable use of such images.
- RUSH Soccer Northeast works closely with Pellucid Travel to source the best hotels and contract with a variety of hotels to fit all accommodations. Pellucid Travel requests to work with a wide variety of lodging partners in order to secure excellent rates for all of our teams. All RUSH Soccer Northeast Tournament has a Stay to Play policy for all attendees/groups in need of hotels. This is in order to ensure that the hotels, cities, and counties are assured that the discounts they offer are used. Pellucid Travel works closely with our lodging partners to track team reservations, work to make sure that there are enough rooms, and secure excellent rates for all teams attending each event. They are committed to working with tournaments around the world to provide a high-quality travel and lodging experience that fits the individual needs of each team attending.
- HOTEL INFORMATION – CLICK HERE
- Contact Info
- Email: Tournaments@northeastrush.com
- Phone: 203-228-1028
- Mailing Address: Northeast Rush Soccer / 48 Clearview Knoll, Middlebury, CT 06762
- ALL communications should include the team name, age, gender, and identify the tournament.
- All requests and changes MUST BE IN WRITING to the listed email address.